Saturday, October 23, 2010

Memorable Event--Justin Bieber


"Baby, baby, baby ,no~"

I am singing a song. Guess who's song is it? Is Justin Bieber! My favourite idol. Iam holding his album- My World 2.0 which I had bought last six months ago. I am lying on my bed and staring at the huge posters of his that is plastering all over my room. It was amazing because it seemed like he is smiling for me and I am smiling for him too!

While singing his songs and holding the recorded CD of My World 2.0 with his aotograph on it, all the memories I had with him is started to flash back. It was a sunny day. As usual, I was surfing the internet to check out his news. That was my daily routine. I knew I was going insane because of him as I watched all the videos from youtube about him, pasted his posters in my room even though I knew I will get scolded by my mother and singing his songs everyday! But I am happy because he always said:"Girls, when you smile, I smile!"

When I was reading his news, I accidentally saw a title named "If you are the number one 'Belieber', call and win your ticket to Japan". I was losing my mind! Without knowing that if I called, it will cost me to pay through my nose, I'm still calling up. Surprisingly, afew days later, I was informed by the organiser that I have won the free ticket to fly to Japan and attend his fan's club activities! This was unbelievable. It's extrodinary!

While I was there in Japan with my uncle who lived in Tokyo, I'm still felt like I was dreaming! But I knew, this was my lucky day ever! The activities was held on the next day when I arrived at Tokyo. Without further delay, my uncle took me to visit many interesting places. Although I cannot remember the name of the places I have been travelled, it was still memorable because I had captured plenty of photos. Besides that, my uncle also took me to taste the famous foods in Japan, like sushi and the special noodles that are only sold in Japan. It was a lot of fun!

The next day- my lucky day have arrived! Oh my godness! I saw Justin Bieber right infront of me. He was smiling. But I thought he was smiling at me only. i was totally losing my mind this time. Everybody was queue up to get his aotugraph on the album that we had bought or asked him to sign on our shirt, cap and evern on our hand! When it's my turn to give him to sign on my album that I had bought, I felt like I am a princess, finally meet my prince. I know it might sounds crazy but it is true. I hoped wa can see each other everyday.

After that, I quickly get myself to the front row because he was going to perform already. He sang three songs- "Baby","One Time" and "U Smile". I was facinated with his voice- it is sexy and mature. And when he was singing "Baby", his eyes was looking at me and he gave me a friendly smile! However, I did not screamed because last time he said:" Do not screamed so loud when you are near me, my ears hurt!" This is the news that I have read, so I gave him a lovely smile too! The day was not over yet. Everybody was going crazy when is time to let the fans snaped some memorable picture with him. That was the most exciting, the most precious moment I ever had! The photo we captured together will be my most memorable moment ever!

A big smile is hanging on my face, I cannot stop smiling everyday especially when I see him in my room, on my computer and even in my cupboard! I guess I just need to shout out loudly:" Justin Bieber, I love you!" This is the most memorable event in my life ever!

1 comment: