Tuesday, November 2, 2010

In My Dream


Wow! Today is wonderful!
I never thought I will have you in my dream even though I always want it.
I can't discribe my feeling now.
It is extrodinary!
This dream make me feels like you are really stay beside me just now!
You came to my house singing for me.
Unfortunately, you have 2 girls staying beside you and that makes me feel embarass when I'm with you.
But you give me a good smile.
We're start our conversation after that.
I said I wasn't good in speaking English but you said you will teach me.
How nice was that!
We were having a very happy conversation here.
I can't forget your smile.
I'm only me when I'm with you because you want me to.
You said you din't care that I'm not beautiful.
Because you like the way I am!
I'm really glad I have you inside my dream.
And I hope you can reply my mail whenever you are free!^^
I love you,Justin!

No comments:

Post a Comment