Friday, November 26, 2010

Again Sweet Time


Yesterday night before I slept, I listened to Justin Bieber's songs again and again.

Surprisingly, I had have him in my 'teenage dream' again!

Isn't it wonderful because he is like my mentally support all the time and I love him very much.

In my dream, he talked to me because he thinks that I'm a funny person and he likes it because I can bring him lots of joy and happiness through our conversation.

Before he left, I touched his face and he said:"hey, you're naughty!" with a big smile on his face.

And then the crazier things happened! I kissed his face before we say goodbye!

I shocked and then I was awake!

I can still feel the warmness on my lips.

It's amazing!

wow!

How can I ever forget this dream.

Again, this is my sweet times with Justin Bieber!

No comments:

Post a Comment