Friday, March 11, 2011

Barbie Doll

Last Sunday, I took out my barbie dolls to play.
Haha..I'm still childish.
I comb their hair one by one, dressed them up with fancy dresses and helped them tied up their beautiful hair, finally let them wore a pair of beautiful high heels.
Yes, I'm a girl who like to live like a barbie.
Become a barbie, sometimes is better than become a human.
I don't like to face this world which everyone play a secret role in their heart but act differently in physical.
This is tired when you have to face this kind of people almost everyday in one's day life.
However, become a barbie doll is lot more easier and happy if they have a nice owner.
Am I right? I will never get any answer from here, I know.
I'm just asking myself why human must have two sites?
Evil or Good?
Demon or Angel?
You decide......

No comments:

Post a Comment