Saturday, March 5, 2011

I hate cockroach!! I hate lizard!! I hate mosquitoes!!

Yesterday, after I washed the dishes and hang them to dry off, suddenly a small half-black lizard crawl in front of my hand.
At first I didn't notice its appearance because I did not switch on the light.
Of course, my first reaction is scream. However, my voice did not follow my instruction, my screaming voice is very small.
I hate you, stupid lizard!!


Yesterday midnight, I can't felt asleep because I can feel that something is touching my leg and it's hurt, it feels like something sharp as needle is touching my skin.
Is because is sleeping time, my surrounding was dark as I didn't switch on the light.
I want to sleep, so I was lazy to switch on the light to check what is biting me, is it a mosquito?
For the whole night, I couldn't sleep because I think something is crawling all over my body!
What is that? Please, I want to sleep, tomorrow still need to wake up earlier!
Finally, I feel something is on my face. At first I just swept it away, then it drop to my hand.
With the small light help, I saw something like the size of our finger nail, which is black crawling up and down on my arm!!!
Ahhhhh!!! I quickly jumped up and switch on the light!
There's a cockroach on my bed?!!!
I want to kill it!
However, when I grap the bottle ready to kill it, it just disappear.  
And then, I just couldn't felt asleep anymore. I moved my pillow to another room to sleep.


When I was ready to sleep again, that stupid and annoying mosquitoes flying around. Looks like they want to show me how good they can fly! OH, STUPID!!
So, I just remain awake until now!
I hate you, lizard! cockroach!! mosquitoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment