Sunday, February 27, 2011

That's so Sweet in here..

Nothing will ever better than this dream! =)
Guess what? I get to meet Justin Bieber again in my dreamland!
This time, he talks to me a lot!
Awww~Will I ever have him in my dream again?
That is just so sweet!
I don't even know how am I going to describe it.
The story goes like this:
     I was in a vacation with my family. I don't remember much when I was on the bus. But I was clearly remember before I need to go back to my home, I please my family to let me see Justin for the one last moment. When they agreed, I quickly rush to meet him. Before I saw him, I heard a sexy voice:" Hey, baby, I'm over here!" When I looked to the way which the sounds was coming, I saw Justin Bieber - sitting in his sport car which is white in colour! So great! Then, I ask him can he give me a hug before I leave, he said:" yes, of course! But you have to come over here." (it means infront of him) wow! Smile! Smile! Smile! And for sure I get to hug him. One more thing is that I also kissed him on his face and look deep into his eyes! Aww~His eyes is blinking! The next thing I did is probably the bravest things I have ever done in my life - I kissed him on his sexy lips! Ahhh~!! However, I ran away after that. So I don't get to see his expressions. Anyway, it still amazing and really feels like real. Maybe someday my dream will really come true. hahaha...
And that's it, the end of my dream is I was awake after I ran away.
Justin Bieber, I love you~

No comments:

Post a Comment