Monday, January 10, 2011

My 'Dream' Come True!!

wow! This is really unexpected! I just dream of Justin Bieber yesterday and today I got the news that he will come to Malaysia on 21th of April!! yeah! I can't stop smiling! The only thing I can do now is keep smiling and smiling! hahaha....
Never felt like this before! If I buy the ticket to his concert, this would be my first time to attend to a concert!
One more thing is I'm going to buy the most expensive ticket for the VIP seat!!!!
Just thinking of it already feel so full and oh my gosh!!
I don't know how to describe my feeling now!
God, thank you so much to give me this magnificient chance to watch Justin Bieber live in KL!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Finally I've got a wish come true!
Justin Bieber I love you!
Yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment