Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Hope!

This is the 3rd day of 2011! Some people start schooling tomorrow, but I'm still sitting at home decide what I want to be in future!
So, I had made my decision-I want to be a wedding planner and if possible, I will take part in acting (act the sounds of cartoon)!
Isn't this is wonderful if you already make up your mind and never say never on what you have chosen?
For me,yes!
New Year, New Hope! I hope I can be what I want to be, I hope Justin Bieber knows my appearance, I hope I will win in all contests about Justin Bieber, I hope I will get good result in SPM, I hope my family members are all in the pink of health forever, and I hope everyone smile!!
This year missions:
1. When you smile, I smile...
2. Never say never.
3. Find somebody to love, the favourite choise of course is Justin Bieber!
4. Lucky when I'm signing in any contest!
5. I love everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment