Friday, February 18, 2011

The Dream tells me...

Recently I have some weird dreams!
And today I have a few more crazy and weird dreams.
I can't sleep tight last night, and I don't know why.
But I still remember some part of my crazy dreams.
The first dream tells me:
I am a girl who is always full of unexpected imaginations.
The second dream tells me:
I am a crazy teenager that always dreamed of something that is weird, crazy and supernatural!
All of my dreams sound really really abnormal.
At the same times, it also shown that I've never stop thinking ever though I'm sleeping.
That's a bad thing because I will never have time to rest.
Some people become crazy is because they didn't get to sleep tight and always have nightmares almost every night or whenever they slept!
Lastly, I think I was somehow crazy for Justin Bieber because I dreamed of a song that I've never heard before, it entitled as LET'S HAVE FUN..
The melody is incredible and I love it so much.
But what I curious about is why am I have this song in my dream?
So I switch on the computer and check this song via internet.
The result is none!
At the same time, I accidentally saw a song name BORN TO BE SOMEBODY,by Justin Bieber!
For sure I view that song on youtube.
And you know what? The melody of this song is the same as the melody of the song in my dream! 
Is just the name of the song is different.
So I figured out something:
My dreams sometimes did tell me something I will see or experience!
Maybe the name of song in my dream- LET'S HAVE FUN is want me to enjoy this song and have fun when listen it...
The dreams did tell me something..OMG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment