Monday, February 21, 2011

I cannot believe this is happening...

OMG!! I really cannot believe this is actually happening in my life!
I just have a chat with Jasmine V!!
She is very kind and she did gave me a big support!^^
From our conversation, I actually believe she does not date with Justin Bieber last time.
I know Justin kiss her before, but this is not weird!
They are teenagers, they need love~
And for Selena Gomez, she is not Justin's girlfriend too.
Justin said she's just his best friends and Selena did mentioned before that Justin is just like her brother.
One more thing, super star usually don't chat with people, so she is really kind enough..
However, when I told my mom I was chatting with Jasmine just now, I get scolded because my mom thinks that chatting with friends o facebook in dangerous.
That is because she thinks that Jasmine is the fake one..
My mom and dad sometimes is overprotective.
Nevermind, next time if I have chance to chat with her again, I swear I would tell my mom and get scolded by her.
If I did, I admit I'm stupid!
Conclusion is I'm very happy today^^

No comments:

Post a Comment