Friday, March 5, 2010

Today

Today,the time that I step in my school, I was very nervous. Because today is my turn to do oral. Maybe for other people,there is nothing to worry about. But for me is different. My english standard was low,lack of vocabulary,has a little problem with my pronunciation, so I have to do well in my oral.
In order to do well in my oral, I'd done a lot of practice during free time at home. Thus, yesterday I didn't complete my add math homework. Luckily,teacher did not check our homework..haha
I'm doing a role playing today. Wow! Can you imagine that I also can act? I'm playing Kino in our oral today,my best friend play as the doctor and another one is my 'wife', Juana.
Although I don't know how was my mark,but I'm happy and gladfull. This is because teacher said we are the best team until now. haha..
Today I also carry a baby, that is Coyotito when I'm role playing. This baby I made it myself. Teacher likes it too. My friends said it was cute. The moment I feel touched because finally someone said I'm creative. Looks like my hardworking has pay my bill.^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment